A graduate of Duke Law School, Manvel Vasilyev is admitted to practice as an attorney in New York. Prior to founding IntelinkLaw, Manvel was a partner with an international law firm. He has practiced with several of the most prominent regional and national law firms in the United States.
Manvel is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (“AILA”) and the New York Bar Association. Through the years, Manvel has gained vast experience in the areas of business and investor immigration law. He focuses on providing solutions to complex immigration issues, enabling employers to reach their business goals. Having gone through the immigration process himself, he understands and appreciates the worries and uncertainties of immigrating and the joy of being able to legally reside and work in the United States.
- Employment-based visas and permanent resident applications
- Investor visas and permanent resident applications
- US Citizenship & Naturalization
- Development of corporate immigration policies
- Advice and support regarding issues of compliance with immigration laws and regulations
- Employer sanctions
Admissions & Qualifications:
- New York
- Russian Federation
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina, LLM, 2006
- Novgorod State University, LLB, Novgorod, Russia, 1995-2000