A single corporate transaction may require legal advice and assistance on a number of issues, such as negotiating and preparation of contracts, antitrust issues, securities laws and regulations, import and export law, tax law and others. InterlinkLaw attorneys are able to provide a full spectrum of legal services that enable our clients to conduct their business. For small and medium size businesses, we often serve as a General Counsel – an attorney for the business handling a very wide range of legal issues. For larger companies, we provide highly specialized legal services, such as developing compliance programs.
Overall, our corporate / business law services include:
- Contract advice, preparation and negotiation;
- Antitrust law and training for employees subject to antitrust risks;
- Import and export law;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Corporate finance;
- Corporate governance;
- Private equity investments;
- Employment issues; and
- Product liability.
Our Certified Compliance & Ethics Professionals services include:
- Developing a code of conduct;
- Online or in-person employee compliance training;
- Program administration policies, such as handling reports of possible compliance violations; and
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of existing compliance programs.